Guestbook~

HEYYYYY, this guestbook is for ALL people who drop by this blog, even if you're not from ICF. DO LEAVE US A WORD!!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PRE opening ceremony

Hey all! Well, currently I'm sitting in SC-1-1a waiting for cf to start... and this is why it's called ICF LIVE... Chairs are being arranged, guys are jamming, people are mingling (I'm typing...) and we're all pretty excited for the first official meeting for ICF this semester... and ibans are surrounding me...

There'll be games, songs, fun, and even a video that may just embarrass most of the committee....I hope you made it to cf already by the time you read this (which would mean you should be on your way this very second I'm typing this...) and I hope you had a great time =D

So till after ICF opening ceremony, =D and a dinner cum supper session... will blog again soon!


Oh... if you ARE sitting in your rooms now...
Do come here at sc-1-1a. It starts now! (6.30 actually)
TODAY! 20 MAY 2009!

CHEERSSS!!!!

1 comment: