Guestbook~

HEYYYYY, this guestbook is for ALL people who drop by this blog, even if you're not from ICF. DO LEAVE US A WORD!!!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

ICSJ-CF Camp! -Why Love?

A total of 9 individuals from ICF(nilai) joined the Inti Subang people for Why Love? Camp.

I think the most of us, when we first got there, felt a little... lost. After all we were out numbered 4 or 5 to 1. Pastor Victor Gonzales, the senior pastor of Banting GFS was the speaker, so that helped =) For myself, before going there I was pretty excited, upon reaching there I was unsure, and when I left, I had no regrets! We all got to know many new different and interesting people, and learned a number of things during the camp. I'm pretty sure most of us left that camp, blessed.

I have to say, they did a great job with the camp and for those of you who didn't join us in going, let's just say you missed out on some really good stuff =D And I'm talking about the sermon as well okay!

On behalf of all Nilai campers, I would like to thank, (according to committee position)

Camp Speaker: Ps. Vic (The most generous billionaire =D)
Camp Chairperson: Brian Chow (BrC in the chatbox)
Camp Commander: Desmond Pow
Banker: Brian Chow
Programme Coordinator: Desmond Pow
Secretary: Swee Ling
Treasurer: Erica Leong
Worship Coordinator: Julian Yong
Publicity & Media Coordinator: Philip Gooi (awaiting the videos =D)
Inti Nilai Representative: Jia Lerd All campers from inti nilai
Accomodation Coordinator: Christine Ong
Camp Superintendents: Miss Khor, Miss Kathleen, Young Eng
First Aider: Kylie Cheong
Logistic Coordinator: Kevin Tan
Security Coordinator: Brian Chow
Transport Coordinator: Christine Ong
Photographer: Desmond (and everyone else with a camera)
Videographer: Philip Gooi

And of course, all the Inti Subang students who were so nice to us and accepted us =)
When we're done gathering pictures, I'll post some up =D


No comments:

Post a Comment