Guestbook~

HEYYYYY, this guestbook is for ALL people who drop by this blog, even if you're not from ICF. DO LEAVE US A WORD!!!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

hola, hola

Anouncement!!!!

Most important first. For those of you who don't know,Your MIA worship coordinator is back announcing, I'm back in INTI!!! ( perasaning)

1.) Exhibition week!!

yea, do support us, as our ICF, as usual is opening up a booth.

2.) Cf's first meeting will be on this wednesday. Do come. First meeting cannot miss ya. Or you will get me and the others coming to you asking why didn't come cf?

3.) I'm opening this opportunity to anyone in ICF to play in the band.Everyone in Cf is welcome. Dunno how to play? Approach me. I'm sure some classes can be arranged. Do approach or contact me too if you would like to play or know more about the band. Of course. I will put up more information up here in the time to come. my email is jonathanlowhc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment