Guestbook~

HEYYYYY, this guestbook is for ALL people who drop by this blog, even if you're not from ICF. DO LEAVE US A WORD!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let's make a difference.

Hey guys, I know, weird time to be posting something....

I was just reading about 17 pages of short encouraging everyday stories from how someone made their day just by a smile or how it felt awesome to give a poor man food or how it was awesome spending time with their friends after a long time of not seeing each other... (If you're wondering where I read all these, I'm only posting the site link here after exams... cos it's really addictive =.= to me anyway =/)

And while reading these stories, my winamp decided to play 'In christ Alone'...

In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory
In the power of the cross
In every victory
Let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone...

trust me after reading all those stories, you feel thankful for many things... You realize how great God is and how blessed you can be sometimes. =) I know I did...

Some people don't have lives as easy or as good as ours. So hey, let's make a difference, brighten someone's day, put a smile on someone's face, you never know how much of a difference you have made.
This is sort of a challenge... let's make a difference in someone's life... let's brighten someone's day, stranger or friend =)

Look in the mirror,
You're perfect the way God made you.

No comments:

Post a Comment